Happy World Vegan Day!
And what better way to celebrate than with one of our lovely recipes?!
Also, don’t forget to sign up for our Meet&Eat the 10th of November to learn more about sustainable food. The first drinks and some snacks are for free!
Today, a typical Dutch stamppot.
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 1/2 kg potatoes
- 300 gr. kale
- 1 glove of garlic
- Vegan carrot ham
- 1 onion
- 1/2 boullion cube
- Vegan milk or cream
- (Fresh) Rosemary
- (Fresh) Thyme
- Clean the potatoes and cut the garlic, rosemary and thyme.
- Bring the potatoes to cook with the garlic, rosemary and thyme and some salt with the kale on top.
- Dice the union.
- When potatoes and kale are cooked, let it steam dry in a colander. Safe the cooking water!
- Fry the onion, add the cooking water and the boullion cube and let it simmer for a bit.
- Mash the potatoes and the kale together with some nutmeg. Add some vegan milk or cream to your liking to make it cremy.
- Top it off with some tasty slices of carrot ham from @amsterhammetjes_